Wednesday, July 28, 2010

~Altered Bliss~

Good morning ladies! Happy Wednesday! One of my favorites hobbies is scrapbooking and I thought I would post a few scrapbooking items that I have made in the past...I really thought they deserve to be posted on my blog! They were really easy to make and didn't hardly cost anything to make! They are just what I need to organize my scraproom and decorate it as well!





I made this "Progress" scrapbook layout holder with a plastic container that I bought at Wal-mart and then I took some scrapbooking paper and some embellishment and "Viola!" This is how it turned out! Now I can keep all the scrapbooking layouts that I am working on in this holder!







I made this Post It Note holder with some cute scrapbook paper, ribbon, flowers, and buttons! It was real simple to make and cost hardly anything at all to make! I found this little box at a dollar store (Sorry! I can't remember which one!)...it already came with the paper inside of it! I really didn't like how the outside of the box looked so I thought I would jazz it up a bit!


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Wednesday!



4 comments:

Brandy said...

Those are so cute, what a great idea.

Ruth said...

Ruthie, thats super creative... absolutely beautiful!!

Ruth,Underneath His Wrapping

Sam said...

I love the "Progress" paper holder! I've tried making things like that and they never seem to turn out 'right'! Great job!

Sam
Mom. Undecided

Ruthie said...

Thanks ladies! I was pleased with how they turned out! I thought they came together really easy and they were fun to make!