Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~Picture Perfect Frame~


I wanted to make something with a old picture frame that I had...I wanted to make something cute but easy and this is what I came up with! I took a picture frame and painted it black then aged it up with some white paint. Then I took some scrapbook paper and glue it to the cardboard inside the frame. I took a clothes pin and painted it black and then glued it to the paper inside the frame...glued a cute black and white plaid ribbon to hang it with and Voila! A cute way to display a favorite photo of mine! This is me and the hubby on Valentine's Day a couple years ago! I love this picture and what a cute way to show it off!


http://roomtoinspire.blogspot.com/2010/07/mid-month-be-inspired-link-party.html


3 comments:

Nestled In Rosenberg said...

LOVE your frame! Cute way to display your favorite photo!

Room to Inspire said...

This is a great frame and a super creative way to display a photo. Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired this month.

Chelsea

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I returned the follow :)