Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Early Fall Ya'll!

Since Fall is soon approaching us, and the weather is cooling off, I wanted to post some of my favorite Fall decor! A couple of these items I made and a couple of them I bought...I will have a lot more to show you closer to the fall season, so stay tuned!





This is one of my favorite Halloween/Fall decor! It is a huge burlap Candy Corn that I bought at a craft show in Arkansas a couple years ago! Candy Corn is my FAVORITE Halloween candy of all time! When I saw this cutie I had to have it! I also have some smaller ones that I need to crack out soon!





This pumpkin arrangement I made by myself last year! I just bought a plastic pumpkin and some fall flowers at Michaels...cut a hole in the top of the pumpkin and arranged the flowers inside and that was all there was to it! It was a easy and festive Fall arrangement!




This is a Halloween plaque that my BFF and I made earlier this year. We got a wooden plaque from Hobby Lobby and painted it black...then we glued an image we got off the internet onto the painted wooden plaque and then aged it up with some more paint!





This is a picture frame I made after I saw a version of it on The Happy Homebody blog last year! I take different pieces of scrapbook paper and add a different item to it...I have one that is a pear, one that is a pumpkin, and one that has a Parisian feel to it! It was a cute and easy project that looks snazzy on my table top!


Have a great weekend! I hope everyone is enjoying this great weather!










6 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

I love that huge Candy Corn too. It's not my favorite halloween treat, but I love those colors together. Great fall decor. I like the idea of flowers in a pumpkin. I may just have to stick a mum in mine this fall. Can't wait to see more. A new follower too.

Chic Creations said...

Love the fall decorations especially the fall arrangement in the pumpkin. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Erin said...

I am so excited about all the fall inspiration everyone's posting right now!!

I,too, LOVE the candy corn! But I'm also in love the other's that you made too!! :)

Angie said...

Cute cute! Gonna try to make the burplap candy corn. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kristy said...

I can't wait to pull out my fall decorations too!

Kori said...

The candy corn is great and I love the framed pumpkin!