Thursday, August 19, 2010

~Toilet Paper Holder~

Ok so my friend and I went to this local antique mall that is not far from our houses and I come across this BEAUTY! It was only $8.00 too! I really didn't like the look of it so OF COURSE I had to revamp it! This is what it looked like before:






After a coat of Valspar Coconut Milk, gold paint, scrapbook paper, a wooden decal here is what it looks like! I had to age it up (of course) but for $10 or less I get this fun chic toilet paper holder! Just the place to store my extra rolls of toilet paper! LOL Hope everyone has a great weekend!












5 comments:

Room to Inspire said...

I have something very similar to this, and I keep thinking "what am I going to use this for?" Now I know! Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired this week.

Chelsea

Shell said...

Love your take on this. If you don't mind, what are the dimensions? I may try my hand at making one myself. Thanks

Ruthie said...

Thanks ladies! This is definitely a great way to use those old tool boxes! Shell, I will measure it tonight and let you know! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ruthie said...

Ok I measured it and it is 15"L, 10"H and 6"D! Hope that helps!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

So interesting - love what you've done!