Sunday, August 8, 2010

~Little Wooden Drawer~

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I wanted to show everyone my cheap little project that I came across while shopping in Hobby Lobby in the other day!




I found this little wooden drawer for $2.00 on the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby! When I saw it I thought BINGO! I could make a little organizer to put some of my scrapbooking supplies in! I really didn't see anything I wanted to use for the legs so I ran to Michael's and found some little wooden pieces to use for the legs and I found some cute scrolled wooden decor to put on the sides.




~Here is the front on my organizer~



~Here is the finished product! I love how it turned out! I am going to keep all of my wooden stamps in it to keep everything tidy in my scrapbook room!~





UndertheTableandDreaming

Photobucket

>



5 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

I'm visiting from Shanty2Chic. I love it! I especially love it up on legs!

Andrea said...

Blessings,
andrea

Betty said...

This is really cute! What a fun way to organize things!

gail@myrepurposedlife.net said...

awww, that is really cute! great job.
gail
word verification uperdan :(

Rebecca @ Throw Open the Windows said...

What a great transformation!! It looks vintage. Thank you for sharing your lovely talents. Blessings, Rebecca