Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fabulous Fall Finds!!

Hello blog friends! I just wanted to share a few wonderful Fall finds that I found recently! I will be adding these to my decor this year!







I was with a friend at a local antique mall when I found this little guy...he was in a booth which everything in it was a $1.00! An 84 year old lady made it and I can't believe she was only charging an $1.00 for it! She had a lot of cute things in her booth which she made! When I saw it I HAD to have it! It will look really cute on my couch!





This sunflower I found this week at Jo Ann Fabrics on the clearance aisle for $4.99! It was suppose to have a long metal piece attached to it that you can stick in the ground but it was missing so that is why it was on the clearance aisle! It was a new Fall item and it was originally $19.99 so I got a really good deal on it!



I am excited to be adding these two new items to my decor this year! I will probably start decorating my house some time next week!! I hope everyone has a great Monday!




-Ruthie




No comments: