Wednesday, September 8, 2010

~Fall Flowers~

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a good week! I recently found some great Fall deals at my local Michaels store! I came across a really cute bucket and some fall flowers that I thought would make a really cute Fall arrangement!




~This little beauty was originally $12.99 but I got it on clearance for $3.89~





~This daisy bush was originally $9.99 and I got it for $5.99~





~I got this Rose/Hydrangea bush for $5.99 as well~





The finished product! I LOVE how it turned out! I can't wait to sit it out with all my other Fall decor! Happy EARLY Fall!


-Ruthie














A Little Knick Knack

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! After making a million centerpieces (and doing each arrangement different from the last) I am obsessed with flowers now lol Yours is so pretty!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Looks great. I really like the metal container you found and for such a great deal too. It will go great with your other fall decor.

Ruthie said...

Thanks ladies! I am loving the comments! I don't do a whole lot of arrangements but I guess I need to start making more! I can't wait to add it to my decor this year! :)

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

So pretty. I love the fall colors and the metal container is so pretty :) Thanks SO much for joining in on Thrilling Thursdays @ Paisley Passions. I hope to see you again next week :)
~Lori S.
Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions