Thursday, September 9, 2010

~Fall Wreath~

Happy Friday! I thought I would post the Fall wreath I made tonight! I made a trip to my local Dollar Tree and bought some cute little flowers first...




Here is a lovely pic of the grapevine wreath that I used...Sorry my pictures are a little dark tonight!




These are the flowers I bought while I was at Dollar Tree...





Viola! Here's how it turned out! I think it will look smashing on my wreath hanger in the kitchen! Next week I will be decorating with the rest of my Fall Decor (which I will be taking pictures) so stay tuned! Have a good weekend!



-Ruthie


2 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Looks great - and all from the dollar store is even better. Can't wait to see your fall decor.

AmieAnn said...

What a beautiful wreath Ruthie! I love it and I am sure it looks beautiful hung on your door!