Sunday, September 19, 2010

~Festive Fall Porch~

I absolutely love Fall! This weekend I cracked out all my decorations and decorated my front porch, kitchen, and my fireplace mantel...I took a pic of my front porch and will show you what it looks like! I put out my scarecrow, fall flower arrangement I found at Michaels last year, metal pumpkin, and an old door knob that I found at a local antique booth, metal sunflower that I got on the clearance aisle at Joann Fabrics a couple weeks ago! I thought it all looks so cute together! I am so excited about it even though today the temperature was 92 degrees! It sure doesn't feel like Fall weather....I guess it is not technically Fall until Thursday! LOL








Thanks for looking! I hope everyone has a great week!




-Ruthie









4 comments:

Beth Eaton said...

I am soooo ready to start decorating for fall. Hopefully after the wedding that I have been planning is over next weekend, I can break out my measly stash of decorations and pretty up my home!

I think your porch looks delightful!

blesid said...

That scarecrow has the sweetest little face! I hear you about the weather. It's hard to get into the fall mood when the kids are running around in swimsuits! Have a wonderful day, Jules
ps, I'll sign up to follow you in a sec!

Kelli said...

What a cute little blog you have going! I love the pumpkin you have on your porch! I am new to blogging so if you have time stop by my blog and check it out! I love all the inspiration I get from blogging!

Kelli
xoxo
loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

So cute!!! Thanks for sharing your “creative mojo” with me on Thrilling Thursday. I hope you will be back again soon :)
~Lori S.
Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions