Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun Fall Crafts!

My BFF and I made these items many moons ago and I have been decorating with these for years! They are so cute I can not help but share them with you! These crafts are both made from wooden pieces from our local craft stores!





Here is a wooden door hanger turned into a pumpkin! We found some wooden pieces shaped like leaves, we just painted them up, and painted the door hanger to look like a pumpkin. Next we glued the leaves on and "Voila" a cute & festive door hanger!





We found these cute unfinished wood items at our local craft store and then just painted them up! I added some cute Halloween ribbon on the back of mine and now I can hang them up anywhere! They are a fun and cheap project that anyone can do!


Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!



-Ruthie









A Little Knick Knack



Photobucket

8 comments:

MaryBerry Boutique said...

You have a cute blog! i looked thru it and found some things i totally want to make! im your newest follower!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Those are some great fun crafts.

Oh, My Darling said...

Yay, fall crafts!

Hanna said...

HI there! I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Lovely Blog!You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Cristie said...

So cute! Love all of them.

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for joining us over at our Sassy Sites blog party! It's fun to see everyone! Come on over tomorrow and sign up for our Spotlight Giveaway! We would love to have you!! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Meg said...

So cute! I could see hanging them from our front tree! Love the idea.

The Clip Cafe said...

How cute! Thanks for joining us we have likewise you :-)