Monday, September 20, 2010

GLEE!!

I am sooo excited that one of my favorite shows is coming back on again tomorrow night! GLEE! I must confess I am a totally GLEEK! My sister got me started watching it and I am now hooked on it! I will be watching it with a friend who has recently started watching and we will be watching it in the comfort of her home! I can't promise you that I won't be singing or dancing at any time LOL No, for everyone's sake...I won't be doing any of that! :) So for all of you fellow GLEEKS-Happy Watching! I am sure it is going to be another GREAT season!






Have a great day!


-Ruthie

2 comments:

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Fellow GLEEK here and can't wait!

Sassy Sites! said...

I featured you today over at Sassy Sites! Come on by and check it out. Don’t forget to grab a featured button too! I love your blog and all your SASSY ideas!!! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!