Thursday, September 2, 2010

~Good deals~

Good evening! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I had to go to my local Hobby Lobby store after work tonight to get some scrapbook paper...AND...I just happen to go down the clearance aisle! LOL I found a couple good deals there!! I just love the clearance aisle especially when everything is 90% off!





I found these cuties on the clearance aisle...WHICH normally they don't belong on that aisle because they are fairly new Christmas items, but, this one was broken and was sitting in the clearance items. They let me have them for 60% off!





This little guy I've seen on the aisle for a while. He was originally $49.99 and I got him for $5.00! He doesn't have a latch on him like he should but I am sure I can find one pretty cheap somewhere! I think might end up giving him a coat of black paint! If I do, I will post it on my blog when I get it finished! So, everything I got it ended up costing $15.14 and I calculated the cost of what everything would have cost at full price and it would have been $70.88 so I saved $55.74! How exciting is that!?


Thanks for looking! I hope everyone has a GREAT Labor Day Weekend!

2 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

I always love a good deal. It must have been your lucky day - excellent finds.

AmieAnn said...

Oh I love the Hobby Lobby! Too bad there are none in NJ and when we went to VA I could NOT convince the hubby to drive the extra 200 miles to get to one. Love your new finds and deals! Great job!