Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~Here's Your Sign~

How was everyone's Labor Day weekend? I had a GREAT one! I got quite a bit done! I definitely wasn't looking forward to going back to work LOL I just wanted to post a couple signs that I have made recently...I thought they turned out great! I wasn't to excited about my writing on the "Le Bain" sign but overall it doesn't look too bad!




~Bistro Sign~






~Le Bain (Bathroom) Sign~



Well, thanks for looking! I hope everyone has a great day!


-Ruthie


All Thingz Related

6 comments:

Meg said...

I think the writing is great! Looks very Frenchy. Great job!

I'm having a Scentsy giveaway on my blog right now--I'd love it if you could join! Have a wonderful night. alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Great job on the signs. From the teeny tiny pic on Shanty 2 Chic I thought the Bistro sign was neon. I thought, "How did she make a neon sign?" Anyway, that's a compliment to how nice your lettering is.

Ruthie said...

LOL That is awesome! Thank you very much for the lovely comments! I know we are sometimes our worst critic...
Well I am mine anyway ;)

Lori@ Paisley Passions said...

Darling signs!

~Lori @ Paisley Passions

Join myThursday Linky Party
Come enter myGiveaway!

Cara said...

Great job!

Maureen said...

Your bath sign looks great! Very authentic.