Monday, September 13, 2010

~Pumpkin Topiaries~

Here is a little project that is simple and cheap that I would love to share with everyone! I found some really cute ceramic urns at Michaels about a year ago for $1.00 each. I wasn't really sure what I would do with them until recently...I decided to make some cute pumpkin topiaries!




I ran to Hobby Lobby and picked up 2 large pumpkins and 2 small ones...





The urns I got at Michaels....





Here's how they turned out! I just hot glued the pumpkins together and then glued them on the urns...it was as easy as that! Cute little pumpkin topiaries that are going to look great with my Fall decor!








All Thingz Related

7 comments:

Michelle@Somedaycrafts said...

Darling! Pumpkins and topiaries. The perfect combination!

The Wool Acorn said...

Those are really great! (I saw the picture on All Thingz Related).

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

Wow so simple and pretty!!

Madigan at madiganmade said...

Love the look of topiaries. Great job.

Moe said...

These are so great! I love that they are simple enough that you could leave them out longer than just the fall holiday. Great idea!

Stopping by from All Thingz Related!

Joy Frameworks said...

Adorable!

★All Thingz Related★ said...

Great idea! Thanks a bunch for joining us this week!
{Rebekah}