Thursday, September 30, 2010

~Vintage Wine Box~

Last Friday after work I went shopping at this wonderful shopping center across the street from where I work. I just happened to go into Pier 1 Imports to see what they might have and I came across this little guy on the clearance aisle for $4.98! He started out with this pineapple decor but I really didn't like it so (OF COURSE) I had to make it my own! :)



Here is what it looked like before...





With a new coat of paint, a wooden piece, and aged it up a bit...Here is what it looked like afterwards! I LOVE it!! I am not sure exactly where I will put it but I am sure it will look great wherever it ends up!









Thanks for looking! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!




-Ruthie









Photobucket





A Little Knick Knack


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap  up           party!

2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Just found your blog. You have some really great ideas!
Thanks for sharing.
~~Peggy Lee

Meg said...

Very cute. I love the decal! I'm sure it will look great WHEREVER you decide it should go! Thanks so much for sharing it!