Five Question Friday!
Questions for Friday, October 8th
1. What do you listen to while driving?
Usually a local radio station, sometimes a cd...what I have in my cd player is Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, a cd from my church, Little Big Town
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? My least favorite thing about Fall is knowing that winter is right around the corner...I hate driving in ice and snow especially when I have to drive 30 miles each way to work...it scares me knowing that I have to drive in bad weather!
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
My dream house would be a large white plantation home with a long driveway that has trees creating a canopy across the driveway! I think it would be soo pretty to drive down a driveway like that every day! It would have a large yard and big beautiful trees creating great shade thoughout the yard. I would have a huge industrial size kitchen were I could create many custom cakes for family and friends. I would love a big organized craft/scraproom where I would have plenty of room to create stuff! I would have a really nice entertainment/media room for the hubby so he would have a cool place to hang out while I'll be in my craft room! :)
4. Would you ever own a minivan? Maybe once I start having kids...but I would probably have more of an SUV than a minivan!
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? Not really...I PROBABLY SHOULD because you never know who had the clothes on before you but I don't...
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a GREAT weekend!