Saturday, October 9, 2010

HOOO Are You? MY ANSWERS!!

NightOwlCrafting





Here are this week's question and MY ANSWERS:

1. How tall are you? How tall do you WISH you were?
Unfortunely, I am a shorty...I am only 4'11" and my hubby is 6'4" so talk about an odd looking couple! LOL I would like to be at least 5ft so I reach more things! I guess it is good I have a tall hubby! :)

2. Do you have a birthmark? Where?
I do have a birthmark...it is on my left leg a little above the knee! It is about the size of a grape :)

3. What is your biggest money waster?
I would have to say the hubby and I waste so much money on food...we will buy stuff at the grocery store especially fruit and it rots before we have a chance to eat it!

4. What song are you tired of?
I am tired of the song "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's...I feel like that song is soo over used! The radio stations ruined it for me!

5. What stresses you out most?
I think what stresses me out the most is saying "Yes" to many different activities and not feeling like I have enough time to do everything...I need to learn to say "NO" to somethings...

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I totally know how you feel on number 5. Why is saying No such a hard thing to do? Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Kat said...

We used to have the same problem with fruit too, but I find if I personally cut it up right away/put in bags or a bowl in front of the fridge/counter we see it and then eat it.

posidanielle said...

The fruit problem is also a problem in my house hold. I can't really eat much of it, but my hub still buys it and doesn't eat it. It wouldn't be so bad if fruit wasn't extremely expensive here.

Sasha said...

I have the same height thing going on with my BF. I'm 5'2 and he's 6'3!

~The Life of Me~

Kris said...

I have the same issue with fruit. I hate to waste it..but for some reason after I buy it I don't always want to eat it. Go figure.