Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hooo Are you? MY ANSWERS!!

NightOwlCrafting






Here are this week's question?


1.What was your favorite meal growing up?
My favorite meal growing up would have to be my Mom's awesome Taco soup, which I now make in my very own home! It is my go to meal during the Fall and the cold winter months!

2. What's your favorite month? My favorite month would have to be July! It is my birth month plus it is summertime and it is warm weather!


3. What store is most represented in your wardrobe? A majority of clothes that are in my closet are from New York and Company (Lerner). I used to shop there all the time so alot of my clothes are from there but now I mainly shop at Cato, Maurices, and Rue 21 because they are closer to my house! LOL

4. How many times do you go to the movie theater each month/year?
I usually go to the movie theater about once a month or every 2 months...I don't usually go unless there is something I want to see really bad such as the Twilight Saga :) I mainly watch all of my movies through Netflix!

5. Fill in the blank- I've never been able to KNIT...I have wanted to learn so bad and I've tried before but it is so confusing to me! I think it would be fun to make beautiful scarfs and cute little hats but I just can't grasp how to do it :(

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't knit either...wayyyyyy over my head! LOL! Any chance you want to share your taco soup recipe? I always love a good recipe! :)

Kris said...

I keep thinking that I want to take up knitting..but I already spend so much money on scrapbooking/card making supplies, do I really need another expensive hobby? but then I see patterns for cute sweaters and it makes me want to knit again.

Rheanna said...

glad to have found you through this hooo are you thing :) such a great idea. LOL! I love to knit! its fun and totally relaxing. hopefully you'll be able to pick it up one day. I learn a lot of stuff on you tube. you should check it out :)

LivKit said...

Thanks for commenting, They are really yummy. And that taco soup sounds really yummy too. I shop at New York and Company a lot too! And btw knitting is really hard!