Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HOOO Are You? My Answers!

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's question?

1. If you could add one room to our house, what would it be?
2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
5. Where do you do your best thinking?



Here are my answers!


1. If you could add one room to your house, what would it be? It would have to be an industrial size kitchen where I could make more of my custom made cakes for my family and friends!


2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night? I HAVE TO sleep on two pillows. I can not stand to sleep flat on my back. I have to have my head above my body. I use to have alot of sinus problems when I was younger and I felt like I couldn't breath out of my nose if I was lying flat, so now that I am older, I am so use to doing that I just can't break myself of that habit!


3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween? I have two favorite costumes I've worn for Halloween so far...




This is a pic from last year...I was Ugly Betty! I LOVED that show so I saw this costume in a local costume shop and I HAD to get it!





This pic is from a couple years ago...I was Dora The Explorer! My company that I worked for has a costume contest every year and since I already had the hairdo..I thought I might as well go for it! I won 2nd place in our costume contest!


4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
People making fun of other people...That is one of biggest pet peeves! I don't understand why people do it and I guess they think it makes them feel good doing it but really they aren't hurting anybody but themselves! Nobody is better than anyone else...we are all people and we all have feelings.


5. Where do you do your best thinking? I really don't have a certain place...I usually come up with ideas wherever I am! I can be in a craft store, antique mall, my house, my car...it doesn't matter! The idea can hit me anywhere!

3 comments:

AmieAnn said...

I totally get the sinus issue and having to sleep with lots of pillows! I have just recently regained the use of my nose.. but cannot get over the habit of sleeping with lots!

posidanielle said...

I love your Dora the Explorer costume! Such a great idea! And I have never seen an adult pull it off!

Just stopping by from the Night Owl's link party.

Take care,
Danielle

A Thrifty Diva said...

great ugly betty!! following you!
www.athriftydiva.blogspot.com