Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show 2010

This weekend in Tulsa, OK they had the Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show (OSSAS) at the Tulsa State Fair. The OSSAS has been shown on The Food Network in the past and it has been a hit ever since! A few fellow cakers that live out of state came in and I met up with them and spent the last couple days enjoying the show! We got to meet each other for the first time and we got to meet alot of cool celebrities while we were there! I didn't enter anything in the show but I always go every year to see all the wonderful cakes that are made by such talented people! Here are some of the celebrity pics that I got while I was there! Of course...These are all cake celebrities!





Me and Richard Ruskell-He is Executive Pastry Chef at Montage Resort and Spa and he was doing sugar art demos all day long at the show!




Me and the founder of Cake Central, Jackie





Me, Joshua John, his assistant, and my friend Tina...Joshua just recently won the Cake Challenge on The Food Network!




Me and another Food Network Cake Challenge celebrity Jason Ellis





and last but not least...Me and Kerry Vincent (the director and co-founder of the Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show and a judge on The Food Network cake challenges)


I had soo much fun this weekend with all my new cake friends and I look forward to many more cake adventures!



I hope everyone has a wonderful week!


-Ruthie

No comments: