Sunday, October 17, 2010

Spooky Halloween!!

This year I decided to add some "spookies" to my Halloween decor! I normally go with cute Halloween decor but I came across some cool spooky decor that I couldn't pass up! Here are a few things I decorated with...

This little guy took no time at all to make! I just got a wooden circle and a wooden candlestick from Hobby Lobby which I glued together and painted it up, I also used a wooden dowel and painted it up and glued on a crow that I found at Dollar Tree...He adds just the right amount of spookiness to my home!




This glass vase I made last year from a vase and a glass candlestick from the Dollar Tree and I then this year I added some spider webs and skulls which I also got at Dollar Tree...this is a cheap and easy project that takes a few seconds to make!




Here are some "Poison" bottles that I bought from my BFF Terrell who has a blog called "Frou Frou Decor"! She had these adorable little guys on her wonderful Esty site! Here is the link where you can buy your very own "Poison" bottle! She also has many other wonderful home decor items that you need to check out! Be sure to stop on by and see what she has!
Frou Frou Decor Etsy





I love Halloween and can't wait for the festivites to begin! My hubby and I will be dressing up so I will have to post pics of that later on! Thanks for stopping by and Have a great week!


-Ruthie

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Looks great. I bought some of those skelton heads too. And I love those potion bottles. They seriously look - REAL.