Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's Your Favorite Halloween Candy?

My all time favorite Halloween candy is Candy Corn! I usually like to eat it plain but some people say that adding peanuts to it makes it EXTRA delish! It gives it a sweet and savory flavor!





But my ABSOLUTE favorite kind is the Candy corn pumpkins! I love how they are shaped like little pumpkins! Aren't they adorable?





I would love to hear what everyone's favorite Halloween treat is and what you like to pass out to Trick or Treaters!


Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

-Ruthie

2 comments:

LivKit said...

I love candy corn and pumpkins! Mhm.. I made a candy corn wreath and thought more was going to end up in my mouth then actually on the wreath! I did good however! haha :) Have a good day!

MaryBerry Boutique said...

i make the same taco soup you do! how funny:) its so good huh?! I think my fav haloloween candy is of course candy corn but i loove the chocolate ones best:) I also loooove the chocolate (what girl doesnt right?:)) and that double bubble gum:) Happy Halloween!