Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween, Hotdogs, and a Harley!

Hello blog friends! I had a fun filled Halloween weekend this year! How was yours? Mine started out with a fun Halloween party that I hosted at my house with several of my friends and their kiddos...I think there was a total of 6 adults and 9 kiddos! Then Saturday night I went with another friend and her daughter to a local ranch where they had all kinds of stuff to do like pony rides, a hayride, petting zoo, trick or treating, and more! Sunday (Halloween) I got to spend it with my BFF Terrell and her family! We had a cookout with hamburgers and hotdogs and then her brother took me on my first ride on a Harley! It was such a nice day for a ride and it felt soo good having the wind in my hair! (of course it was a short ride just down the street! LOL) Then after it started getting dark a few of us jumped in the back of her dad's truck and we went trick or treating with her daughter Mirrah and her friend Danielle! They got soo much candy!




{Here is a pic of me and Jon T on his Harley! It was good times!}


I hope everyone had a good weekend and have a good rest of the week!

-Ruthie


2 comments:

Beth Eaton said...

Ahhhh.....to ride on the back of a Harley with my hubby. That is our dream someday!

Terrell said...

Such a hoot of a time!! Best Halloween ever (as an adult, that is) ha!! Loved it!