Monday, November 8, 2010

HOOO Are You? My Answers!

NightOwlCrafting




1. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.
I make a pretty mean cake (decorated of course!) and I am a very good listener...whenever anyone has a problem and needs someone to talk to they usually come to me because they know I will listen to what they have to say.

2. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Saying No...it is very hard for me to say No to people and the other would have to be trying to small talk with people...some people might think I am rude or non-social but if I really don't have anything to say to someone I usually don't say anything.

3. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I believe everything happens for a reason even though I might not like what happens I know there is a reason behind it!

4. What is something you have eaten lately that you shouldn't have?
Probably all the pasta I had for dinner! LOL I think I ate too much of it and probably shouldn't have :)

5. Do you think the time should change or leave it alone?
I think the time should be left alone...it really messes everyone up and makes it hard to get use to! It usually takes me a week to get used to it!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea