Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hooo Are you? My Answers!!

NightOwlCrafting



1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music? I absolutely LOVE Christmas music! It puts me in such a good mood! I could seriously listen to it year around!

2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early, or do you do most of it in December?
I am a half and half person...I do some before Thanksgiving and I do some in December as well! I like to leave a little for me to do closer to Christmas!

3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person? Yes I usually spend about $20 to $25 on each person but if I can find something for them on sale then I usually do that!

4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
Most years I do but I am not sure if I am going to this year! I am just not feeling it...


5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?
I like the holiday season but it sometimes stresses me out because I feel like I have too much going on! It just kind of depends!

4 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Thanks for sharing Ruthie!

On question number 2....I shop throughout the year and then completely forget what I've bought for who, and WHERE I've put the stuff!!

Robyn said...

I know what you mean about wanting something to do closer to Christmas. I love wrapping presents. I had a friend get stuff shipped to my house and I'm so excited to wrap it!!

-Trashy Betty- said...

The holidays are stressful this year.. ugh... hope it falls into place like im wishing for!! :) check me out @ www.trashybetty.blogspot.com

Courtney Elaine Hampton said...

I LOVE Christmas music too!! My dad actually got me hooked on listening to is all the time!! Love it!!!
Also thanks for stopping by my blog and following!!! I really love your blog...I am a new follower!!