Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ready For Christmas!

Hello ladies! I would have to say that Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday! I love the bright colored lights...

The smell of sweet treats baking...
Wrapping Christmas presents {of course} while listening to Christmas music!


and last but not least...decorating my house with all kinds of Christmas decorations! I LOVE Gingerbread men so my house is always full of those little guys! {I think my hubby thinks I am nuts!!} I can't wait to start decorating! Since we have a little bit of Fall still left I just wanted to talk about Christmas since I am a little burned out on Fall...I am not normally like this but I am soo ready for the Christmas season this year! I have several projects I plan on doing and activities I am looking forward to! I would love to hear about your favorite holiday traditions, your favorite holiday decor, or all the sweet treats everyone will be baking!


Bring on the Christmas Season! Have a great rest of the week!

-Ruthie

1 comment:

jennoreilly said...

I have to say I'm done with fall too, we had snow (that didn't stick around) on Oct. 30th and that clinched it for me! My thing is trees around the house, love all the jewel coloured, or feathered trees, or the ceramic ones, and of course our real one!!

Here from thrilling thursday!