Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Visions of Sugar Plums" (Part II)

I recently went to our local Hobby Lobby with my BFF and her daughter to get some small Christmas trees and ornaments! They were having such a great sale on Christmas items! Everything was 1/2 off so I definitely HAD to take advantage of that GREAT deal! I wanted a small tree to put in my kitchen to go with my Gingerbread/candy theme that I usually decorate with...I couldn't decide which way looks best so I will post a pic of both!

Here it is in front of the windows....




On my side table with a Gingerbread tree skirt...




I kind of like it in the chair in front of the windows...it gives a rustic feel to it! I'm sure I'll change my mind several times before Christmas! LOL


Hope you have a great week! Stay Warm!

-Ruthie

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

What a cute little tree. Love the candies on it.