Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Visions of Sugar Plums"

While visiting a local Hobby Lobby, I found the cutest faux Gingerbread men and candy picks! I HAD to get them because I knew I could make a cute wreath to match all my other Gingerbread men decor! I threw it all together along with some really cute red and white plaid ribbon and "Voila!" here it is:






It is going to go perfect with all my other decor! I can't wait to get everything out and start decorating! I will, however, probably wait until after Thanksgiving to start decorating! As much as I LOVE Christmas...I don't want to rush it!

Thanks for looking! Have a great rest of the week!


-Ruthie



Pink Hippo Party


NightOwlCrafting





A Little Knick Knack



7 comments:

AmieAnn said...

I LOVE this wreath! The gingerbread are soo festive and I just adore the wreath hanger! Hope you link up to my Pink HIppo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-3.html

Cristie said...

Very adorable! love the gingerbread kids.

Jann Olson said...

Hi, visiting from the Gingerbread linky party. Your wreath is very cute. I love how the little men have cut out hearts.

Cozy Home Scenes said...

What a cute wreath and I like how you used both the gingerbread men and the candy! Of course I love those gingerbread men. I did not see those at Hobby Lobby, but maybe I didn't dig around enough. It was only a few weeks after they got their holiday picks in that I saw the candy ones.

Thanks so much for linking up to my party!

Anita Stafford said...

Ruthie, I love the gingerbread men wreath! My daughter would LOVE this too!

Nicole Blean said...

Such a cute gingerbread wreath! Check out my gingerbread ornaments. Thanks for sharing!

Gen said...

Hi Ruthie, What a cute wreath...love those gingerbread men! Visiting from the gingerbread party. How fun it is to see everyone's gingerbread decorating ideas. Have a wonderful gingerbread Christmas!