Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HOOO Are You? My Answers!

NightOwlCrafting





1. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
a. spending time with the family
b. giving and receiving gifts
c. sleeping
d. eating and drinking

Definitely spending time with the family! I always get so excited for my family to come into town!

2. What is your least favorite part of the holiday season?
a. spending time with the family
b. giving and receiving gifts
c. sleeping
d. eating and drinking

None of the above...I enjoy them all!


3. Do you bake goodies during the holidays? If so do you eat them, give them away or both? Sometimes it just depends...I didn't bake this year but the hubby made fudge the other day! :)


4. Are you already for Christmas?
I am totally ready for Christmas! I FINALLY got my house all decorated and I did my last bit of shopping today! Let the festivities begin!

5. What activities do you do on Christmas day? On Christmas Day we usually wake up and we open stockings, then we have breakfast, get dressed, and then open our regular presents! After that we have lunch and then everybody just does whatever they want...sometimes we play games and sometimes watch movies!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my kids would die if they had to get dressed and eat breakfast before opening their presents. We tend to hang out in our pjs all day! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!