Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sweet Christmas Decor!

I am probably THE ONLY ONE who hasn't got their Christmas decor out! LOL I am SLOWLY starting to put stuff out so here is a sneak peek of what I have so far...Here is my cute Cafe sign with some adorable decorations that I have found recently! The cute little cookie cutter cookies, the cute candy cane picks that are in the white pitchers, and the cute little gingerbread sign that is sitting on the cafe sign were all 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby!





I found these cuties at a local boutique store and just HAD to have these! I found the cute white cake plate and the cute little petit fours there and I just weaved a little plaid ribbon throughout the cake plate! I thought it gave a nice festive flair to it!






How adorable are these?! They look so real!



Well, this is just a start of my decor...I will post more things as I go along! Maybe one of these days I will actually get my tree up! LOL


Have a great weekend! Stay warm!



-Ruthie

3 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

At least you have started to decorate! I don't think we are going to put a tree up this year. I'll just set a few things out....maybe.
I love that cake plate!
Beautiful decorations so far...

MaryBerry Boutique said...

you have more out then me im so slow this yr! love you cake plates!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Thanks for the nice comment. I love those "cakes" they look so real. It's so fun to decorate for the holidays. Can't wait to see more.