Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Well, around my house it is! I finally finally finally got my Christmas tree put up last night! I thought I would post a pic for everyone to see! Isn't she a beauty? She has silver, turquoise, purple, and white ornaments on her! A lot of the ornaments I got from Walmart or Dollar Tree all for a $1! There is nothing better than a lit up Christmas tree at night! I like turning the lights off, turning the Christmas tree on, and watching tv or a movie!





Thanks for looking! Have a great day! Keep warm!



-Ruthie

4 comments:

MaryBerry Boutique said...

I do the same thing:) something about watching a good movie and looking at the beautiful Chirstmas tree is so relaxing huh?!

Merry Chirstmas my friend:) Mary

Beth Eaton said...

It is Beautiful!

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Love it. There's something magical about a lit Christmas tree on a cold snowy night. Glad you finallyyyyyyyyyy got it up too.

Ruthie said...

Thanks ladies! I am soo glad it is up now! I can't believe I waited this long to put it up! What was I thinking? LOL