Saturday, December 18, 2010

~Our Fireplace Mantel~

For the last 2 years I have decorated our fireplace mantel the same because I love it so much! I went with a snowflake and ice skating theme! I have to show it off because I think it is so fun! I think it goes perfectly with our beautiful silver, turquoise, purple, and white Christmas tree! In this pic I didn't have our stockings hanging up because they really don't go with the theme (mine is a reindeer stocking that my parents got me when I was younger and the hubby's stocking is an OSU (Oklahoma State University) stocking that he purchased himself this year! LOL) Sorry the picture is kind of dark! I might need to add some lights to give some sparkle! Oh, I also made the ice skates out of cardstock and scrapbook paper! I used buttons for the shoelace holes on the skates! How cute are they?!







Thanks for looking! Enjoy your weekend!


-Ruthie

1 comment:

Peggy Lee said...

Your mantel is beautiful Ruthie...love that theme!

Merry Christmas!