Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~Top Projects of 2010~

As the New Year is almost among us, I thought I would post some of my most favorite projects that I have done in 2010! It has been a fun 2010 and I am excited to see what 2011 has in store for me!



#10. Sheet Music Garland





#9. Gingerbread Wreath



#8. Fall Arrangement





#7. Pumpkin Topiaries






#6. Toilet Paper Holder





#5. Little Wooden Drawer




#4. La Belle Maison Plaque






#3. Wyse Sign





#2. Towel Holder






#1. Cake Boxes







I have only had this blog since May 2010 but I feel like I've done alot in these past 7 months! Thanks for being so supportive and being such great people!

I hope everyone has a safe, warm, Happy New Year! See you in 2011!!

Love,
Ruthie

3 comments:

blesid said...

You've done so much in 7 months! Kudos to you and Happy New Year!!! jules

Ruthie said...

Thank you! You too! Hope you have a great New Year!


-Ruthie

Kathleen said...

Ruthie, I found your blog through the Idea Rooms link. I like your tutorials and I enjoyed reading about you!
Kathleen at Always Sew Love