Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's Your Favorite Christmas Song?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Christmas music! I always look forward to Thanksgiving because I know the Christmas music is right around the corner! So, I just have to ask...What is your favorite Christmas song? I have a couple favorites right now and one of them is Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Canon"!! I LOOOVE this song probably because I had "Canon D" playing as I walked down the aisle on my wedding day! It is such a beautiful song!




My 2nd favorite Christmas song is "Where Are You Christmas" by Faith Hill...it is such a beautiful song as well! I really like it alot!






So I am asking you....what is your favorite Christmas song? One that you like to listen to every year?


Have a great week!


-Ruthie


1 comment:

Peggy Lee said...

OH boy.....there are so many I like. Right now I would have to say "O Holy Night" is one of my favorites to hear AND sing. I once sang that one at a candle light service.
My other one is "Mary Did You Know?". It has a very moving message...and my son sang it in a HS special.