Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~Festive Frames~

I recently worked on some adorable frames that I would like to share with you! A couple of these I had worked on before but didn't finish until today!




This cutie I made for my sweetheart and I for Valentine's Day! {I already had the paper on it and I added the rhinestones and flowers today}




This one is for a custom order! {Perfect for a little girl's room}




This one I made last year and it is so cute I had to show you! {Perfect for those winter pics}




I have a few more that I will be working on so I will post those when I get through with them! Stay tuned! :)



Have a wonderful day!


-Ruthie


Hump Day link



Creations by Kara



NightOwlCrafting


3 comments:

Whitney said...

These are really cute!!! I love picture frames. It's one of my new obsessions. I actually have picture frames all over my room that still don't have pictures in them. lol.
{Followed you here from Hoo's Got Talent?}

Whitney @ Honey Bunches of "Oaks"

Nikki said...

Those are really really cute!!!!!!! Thanks so much for linking them up at Gettin' Crafty on hump day! :)

Lori said...

DARLING!!! LOVE IT!! I am going to feature your frames on Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions tomorrow. Feel free to stop by and grab an "I Thrilled" feature button from my sidebar if you would like :) I hope you stop by again soon!