Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HOOO Are You? My Answers!

NightOwlCrafting





1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
I made a few...to eat better and keep my house clean and organized

2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
To have a closer relationship with God and keep my house clean and organized


3. What is something that you got for Christmas?
I got GLEE Karaoke Revolution from my hubby! I LOVE it! My friend and I are total GLEEKS and get together every Tuesday to watch it! We've already played it twice and it is soo fun!

4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season?
Yes we went to see Yogi Bear in 3D! It was cute!


5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
When I was younger living at home my Dad used to do them but now that I am married my hubby does them!

2 comments:

AmieAnn said...

I'm getting organized this year too! Can't wait to see the progress of it all! Good luck!

Happy Homemaker UK | Laura said...

My kids are dying to see Yogi Bear - so glad to hear that it was a good one! So great to read a bit about you :) Thanks for sharing! XOL