Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hooo Are You? My Answers!!

NightOwlCrafting





1. Do you use an alarm clock or some device to wake you up, or do you wake up on your own?
I have to use an alarm and I actually use the alarm on my cell phone. It wakes me up every morning! :)

2. If you could go on any game show, which one would you choose?
I would have to go on "Don't Forget The Lyrics"...I LOVE music, and I think I know a lot about music, so I think I would do really good on that show! I would watch that show every morning while getting ready for work!

3. Do you prefer the weather to be hot or cold? I would prefer the weather to be hot...I don't do cold weather! I don't like feeling cold and not being able to get warm or shaking so much from the cold that my back hurts...It's no fun! :( LOL

4.What color of clothing do you wear the most? Right now it would be black...a lot of cute shirts that I have found lately are black!

5. What is your favorite color? My favorite color is turquoise! I love the colors turquoise and brown together!



-Ruthie

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ohhh I love turquoise and brown together too! Those were my wedding colors! I also think that Don't forget the lyrics would be a blast to go on! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!