Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hooo Are you? My Answers!!

NightOwlCrafting





I know I am a day late on this but I wanted to go ahead and answer the questions!

Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
I used to wear contacts all the time since 7th grade but now that I am getting older my eyes won't let me wear them anymore! Contacts kill my eyes now so I wear glasses.

2. What was your favorite board game as a kid? My favorite board game was Candy Land! I loved that game! It was so fun!

3. What is a word that you use all the time? I usually say "know what I mean?" ALOT...I actually had a lady I used to work with give me a hard time about it! LOL

4. What is your favorite day of the week? It is a toss up between Friday and Saturday! I like either day just the same!

5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in? Yes, I graduated from a little town in Oklahoma and I had lived there ever since I was 2! I now live in a town not far from there.

No comments: