Thursday, January 6, 2011

~Lil' Cupcakes~

I am a lover of all things cake or cupcake, and since I make custom made cakes, I thought it would be fun to make some faux little cupcakes to display in my kitchen! I made these little guys last year for Valentine's Day and I thought I should show everyone just how cute they turned out! I went to my nearest Hobby Lobby and found some paper mache heart shaped boxes and used them as my palette. I grabbed my paints and few embellishments and got to work! They took no time at all to make and they were fun to do as well! They look adorable on a cute/pretty cake plate or on a cake stand! These would also make cute little gift boxes for small Valentine's Day trinkets or gifts!







Stay warm and have a SWEET weekend!


-Ruthie





A Little Knick Knack


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute idea! Are you going to put anything in them?

Ruthie said...

Not these...they are just for decoration only! LOL