Monday, January 10, 2011

~Cupid's Mailbox~

Hello friends! I hope everyone is staying warm and being safe out on the slick roads! I just wanted to show you real quickly a cute little tin mailbox that I fixed up last year for Valentine's Day! I found this little mailbox in the $1 bin at Target!






I grabbed some scrapbook paper and some embellishments {raffia, flowers, buttons, etc} that I had and jazzed it up! How cute would this be to put little love notes and Valentine cards in?


Thanks for looking and have a Great day!


Love,
Ruthie








Pink Hippo Party



deck the halls

3 comments:

AmieAnn said...

This is sooo cute! Love the colors and papers you used.. so festive! Hope you will share with my Pink hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/01/pink-hippo-party-11.html

MaryBerry Boutique said...

SOOOO CUTE! I just love valentines day!

Amanda said...

Lovely, fab idea!