Friday, February 4, 2011

~Candle Holder~

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone is staying warm! Our weather here in Oklahoma is INSANE! We have had about 2 ft of snow and is getting more today! I have been stranded in my house for the last week or so and I am definitely getting cabin fever! I haven't really had alot of projects to work on because of it! I did, however, paint this little guy up before all the snow came into town...I found him at a local antique store and knew he had potential!


~Here is what he looked like before (You can see my camera and hand in the pic! LOL)~







~Here is how he looked after~




I tried to give it a frenchy feel! I just spray painted it black, added some scrapbook paper where the mirror went, and a little wooden Fleur-de-lis decal on top! I think it turned out pretty cute!


It looks alot better than the powder blue with ducks on it! LOL Thanks for looking! Have a safe and warm weekend!



-Ruthie



Chic on a Shoestring Decorating



Photobucket




1 comment:

abeachcottage said...

Love what you did. You transformed it to be a classy and elegant candle holder.