Wednesday, February 9, 2011

~Chic Chalkboard~

So, while dumpster diving with the BFF last year, I came across this cool arched cabinet door! I instantly thought it would be perfect to make as a fun and festive chalkboard! I didn't get around to working on it until recently, and since we had a really nice day a couple weeks ago, I went outside and painted this bad boy when I had the chance!



~Here is what the ugly thing looked like beforehand~







~Here is what it looked like all fixed up!~






I am not sure if it needs a little something else or not...What do you guys think?



Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful & warm day!




-Ruthie

Hump Day link




Creations by Kara













3 comments:

A Vintage Vine said...

You had great vision! The chalkboard is awesome! Aren't you glad you did not pass that up!

Ruthie said...

Yes I am so glad I snatched it up when I could! I could definitely see the potential in it!

Room to Inspire said...

It turned out great - making it a chalkboard was a fabulous idea!

Chelsea