Saturday, February 26, 2011

My 1st Award! Woo hoo!


I want to give BIG HUGS to Maryberry Boutique for giving me the "Stylish Blogger Award"! This is my 1st award that I have been given and it is an awesome feeling! Thanks Mary! Your a sweetie and I LOVE your blog!

The Terms for Excepting The Award are:

Thank and Link back to the person who gave you the award.

Share Seven things about yourself.

Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.



Seven things about me that you might not know:

1. I am a custom cake maker! I make custom cakes for my family and friends!
2. I am a child of God and try to live my life everyday as he would have me to live
3. My celebrity crush would be the very sexy Alex O'Laughlin (Hawaii 5-0 and The Back-up Plan) He doesn't know it yet but he is my 2nd husband! LOL
4. I was adopted when I was 2 yrs old
5. My favorite tv show is GLEE

6. I love Monster Trucks
7. I am deathly afraid of sharks




I am giving the "Stylish Blogger Award" to these 15 lovely and talented ladies! Check out their blogs!

Dandelions and Dust Bunnies

Dejavu*Crafts

Nikki's Nifty Knacks

One Cheap B*tch

The Happy Homebody

A Vintage Vine

SoBo Style Journal

Paisley Passions

Craft-O-Maniac

You Craft Me Up!

A Little Knick Knack

Pinkapotamus

The Patchwork Chronicles

Night Owl Crafting

Sassy Sites!

3 comments:

AmieAnn said...

Hi Ruthie! Yay! Thanks so much for the award and congrats on your first! You deserve.. love your blog!
Amie @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com

MaryBerry Boutique said...

Aww thanks for the sweet comments:) You totally deserve this!! Your awesome!

Meg said...

THANK YOU, Ruthie! You are too sweet! I enjoyed getting to read all of those fun facts about you! I enjoy Alex as well. :) Ha! You can have him as a 2nd husband, though.