Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Blizzard of 2011!!

Wow the weather here in Oklahoma is CRAZY today! It has been snowing and sleeting all night and day! It started late last night and is still going strong! Everything is shut down and people are staying home today because the roads are not accessible! I ran outside just a few minutes ago and took some pictures!


~All bundled up! Me out in the snow~




~My car! I am not going anywhere anytime soon! LOL~




~I went out and measured it and it was between 18 to 21"!~





~Some cute front porch decor that I have!~





I am going to stay inside with the hubby today and try to stay warm! We have a big pot of stew going in the crock pot so here in a bit we will be having some of it! Can't wait! I hope every one stays warm and has a great day!


-Ruthie

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Well that's a lot of snow. We have been enjoying 16 degree weather today in Utah. Sunny and blue skies, but freeeeezing!! Stay warm.