Sunday, March 13, 2011

~Orange Blossom Cake~

When I was younger my Mom made THE BEST cake and I have to share it with you! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! If you like mandarin oranges then you will LOVE this cake! Sorry I don't have a picture of what it looks like so I hope you use your imagination and make it anyway! It is soo good!


What you'll need:

1 box cake mix (orange, lemon, or yellow)
1 can mandarin oranges with juice
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs

Put all ingredients in mixing bowl & mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely.

Frosting:

1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding
1 8oz. container of Cool Whip

Mix pineapple and pudding until mixture thickens. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread on sides and top of cake. Keep refrigerated.



This is a fun recipe that is full of fruity flavor that is perfect to make in the Spring or Summer! I can't wait to make it again and have a huge slice of it! :)

Have a great day!

-Ruthie

No comments: