Tuesday, April 26, 2011

~Chocolate Eclair~

Hello beauties! Thank goodness it has finally stopped raining here in Oklahoma! I was getting waterlogged! LOL I am sure glad to see the sun shining again! Since it is starting to feel warm outside I wanted to share a COOL recipe with you that my Mom has been making for years! It is so yummy and I just couldn't keep it all to myself! LOL



What you'll need:

1 box of Graham Crackers (any kind you want-I like to use Cinnamon)

1 large or 2 small boxes of Vanilla Pudding
3 cups Skim Milk
8 oz. Lite Cool Whip

1 can Chocolate Frosting (1/2 cup)



Line a 9x13 dish with Graham Crackers. Mix pudding as directed on pudding box and then fold in Cool Whip. Spread 1/2 mixture over graham crackers, add another layer of graham crackers, spread on rest of pudding mixture. Add a final layer of graham cracker, then spread chocolate frosting on top. {It is best to heat frosting in microwave for about 20 seconds before spreading-it makes it easier to spread} Refrigerate for 4 hours.





Enjoy! I could seriously eat this whole thing...it is soo yummy!


Stay cool and have a GREAT day!

-Ruthie

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Looks super good and easy as well. Will have to give this one a try. We're getting a little rain and snow today, so we're definitely staying "cool". Where is sun - come back spring.