Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fives! (Wedding Style) My Answers!!

I am joining in on this fun party over at Southern Inspiration! Here are my answers!

1. What year were you married? I was married June 5, 2004 (in other words 6/5/04) easy to remember! :)

2. Did you watch the wedding this morning? Yes I did! My hubby woke me up early (3:30) so I wouldn't miss it! It was so beautiful! I am really glad I watched it!

3. What did you think of the dress? It was gorgeous! Kate looked stunning! I thought it was an excellent choice!

4. Would you like hats to be back in fashion? Would you wear one? I would definitely like to see hats come back into fashion! I would totally wear one if they do! They look very classy!

5. If you could do a second honeymoon, where would you go? If I had the money to go, I would want to go to London or Paris! I think those would be really fun places to visit!


I am so glad I tuned in today to watch The Royal Wedding and got to see all the excitement! It was definitely a memorable event that I won't forget! It was like looking at a real life fairytale!

Have a GREAT day!



-Ruthie

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

southerninspiration said...

thanks for the shout out and for playing along on the Friday Fives!!!
Have a great day! It's a big day with the Royal Wedding and a Space Shuttle launch!!

Suzanne