Wednesday, April 6, 2011

~It's a Spring Thing!~

So what screams "Spring" more than anything? BIRDHOUSES! Am I right? I know everyone has seen them throughout Blogland and I knew I had to make a few of my own! I grabbed this cute little birdhouse from the $1.00 bin at Michael's and made this little guy! How cute is he?


I also found this bad boy at a local Goodwill store. He really wasn't a "Springy" color...




So...I gave him a coat of light blue paint and gave him a new leg to stand on and "Viola"! Here he is! I just love how he turned out!




I think these will be a nice addition to my Spring decor! They are very festive!





Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


-Ruthie








Creations by Kara




NightOwlCrafting

3 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

I love how they turned out. What a great thrift find too. So springy.

MaryBerry Boutique said...

We are so on the same page!:) I have been on the search for some cute bird houses:) I want to make them too:) I love yours:)
Mary

Sweet Peas and Bumblebees said...

Just wanted to let you know that your project has been featured at http://www.sweetpeasandbb.blogspot.com Your project was adorable! Don't forget to grab our button! =)