Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thrifty fabulous finds!

The other day, my Mom and I went to a local business where they were having a fantabulous sale! Everything was 80% off so we got some good deals that I just have to share with you! I got some adorable shoes, some cute flower arrangements, and a few other things! I only spent $16.00 compared to the regular price which would have been around $73.00 or more! I couldn't believe how well we did! :) Check out my AWESOME deals:



How cute are these? These are some Madeline Stuart shoes I got for $10.00! I can't wait to wear these with some cute capris or a cute little summer dress!




These flower arrangements were originally $7.50 a piece but I got them for 50 cents a piece! I can't wait to put them out with my Fall decor!



The other things I got I can't show you because they are Christmas gifts for some of my wonderful family members and I would hate to spoil the surprise! :)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my fabulous finds! Have a wonderful day!


-Ruthie

No comments: