Monday, May 9, 2011

~A Day in the Life of a Wedding Planner~

My friend Dala and I had the opportunity to be "wedding planners" this weekend for another friend of ours (Jaccie) who had a very small wedding budget. The bride didn't have a lot of decor ideas so my friend Dala and I got together and came up with some ideas! I borrowed some candlelabras from my parents church and my friend Dala had some white columns that we used in the sanctuary. Dala also got to play "photographer" and took the wedding pics with her new camera! I got to tell the wedding party when to walk down the aisle! :) Here are a few pictures that I took of some of the decorations we used! These are all things that we borrowed or already had...Sorry the pictures aren't very good!


~A little wicker basket that I jazzed up for the wedding programs~



~One of the candlelabras that I borrowed from my parent's church~



~A flower arrangement that I put together for the wall behind the cake table~


~My friend Dala borrowed several lanterns that we put on the reception tables~



~A pic of all 3 candlelabra's that we used in the sanctuary~





It was a beautiful wedding and it all came together smoothly! The bride and groom were VERY happy and had a great time! I am so glad I was able to be a part of it!

Congratulations Jaccie and Collin!


-Ruthie

No comments: